Mischa Barton caught topless by snapper

lunes, 5 de mayo de 2008 |

Holidaying in Hamilton Island was a relaxed affair for Mischa Barton, until a snapper caught the OC star sunbathing without her top on.

It was when the 22-year-old actress was spending two days on the Island with her mum, that a paparazzo clicked her sunbaking topless.

“We went out from Hamilton to a tiny island to relax in the sun and all of a sudden Jamie Fawcett jumped out of a bush with a massive camera lens and took photos of me. He’d followed us in a boat! the Sydney Morning Herald quoted the fuming actress, as saying.

She added: “He’s a ridiculous human being. I’ve never abhorred anyone more. I was so angry I went up to him and said how disappointed I was with his behaviour. He apologised but he was very insincere.”

The Brit-American actress said that the photog again used a speedboat to try to take pictures of her in her room and hogged after them at the Qantas Club as she and her mum were leaving to return to Sydney .

“Talking to him, he’s not a straightforward person. That’s why I live in Paris , because I get the privacy I want there,” said Mischa.

However, with the piracy on her privacy apart, she said that she had a good time with her mother at the uber-luxurious Qualia Resort.

“I went jet skiing and scuba diving and saw some beautiful coral. I haven’t had a vacation in a long time so I just laid out and relaxed - it’s just been the two of us with our own pool. Real mother-daughter time,” she said.

Via thaindian.com

0 comentarios: