Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise and the adorable Suri Cruise

domingo, 4 de mayo de 2008 |

Its been a long time since we saw the adorable Suri Cruise, but here she is, all of two years old now, looking delightfully stylish, even though all we get to see is just her hair style and a bit of her jeans, with her parents in New York City on Saturday, May 3.

She does look sort of grown up, though.

Take a look at the photos that we have of her from the past:

During Part I of his interview with Oprah Winfrey, aired on Friday, May 2, there was one point when Tom was visibly annoyed - when Winfrey asked him to comment on rumors that Suri wasn't his biological child!

"When someone compares your daughter to Rosemary's baby - it's one thing to come after me," he said. "Say stuff about me. But when it comes to my family, my children, that's when I went, 'This is off the chart'."

Via sawf.org

0 comentarios: