Taylor Swift Captures CMA’s Horizon Award as Brightest New Artist

jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2007 |

The CMA’s Horizon Award went to 17-year-old Taylor Swift on Wednesday night, an honor that has proven to be a good sign of things to come for former winners.

Swift beat out Jason Aldean, Little Big Town, Rodney Atkins and Kellie Pickler for the Horizon Award.

Among the former Horizon Award winners; Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, Dixie Chicks, LeAnn Rimes, Garth Brooks and Clint Black.

After accepting the award Taylor Swift told the crowd, “I can’t even believe that this is real. I want to thank God and my family for moving to Nashville so that I could do this. I want to thank country radio. I’ll never forget the chance you took on me. ... Brad Paisley, thank you for letting me tour with you. ... And the fans, you have changed my life. I can’t even believe this. This is definitely the highlight of my senior year.”

Via transworldnews

0 comentarios: