Robert Pattinson's cheat mistake

lunes, 16 de marzo de 2009 |

Robert Pattinson made a big mistake when he thought his girlfriend was cheating on him.

Robert revealed all to GQ magazine.

He said: "I remember when I was a teenager thinking my girlfriend was cheating on me, and going around riling myself up. Pretending to cry.

"It was totally illegitimate — I actually didn't feel anything. I went to some pub and then went crying all the way home.

"And I got into my dog's bed. I was crying and holding on to the dog. I woke up in the morning, and the dog was looking at me like, 'You're a fake.'"

To make things worse Rob found out that his girlfriend hadn't even cheated on him.

He explains: "I thought I'd seen her with another guy, but she wasn't even there. I spent three days apologizing to the dog."

Rob absolutely adores his dog Patty and hates having to leave her in London with his parents.

He won't get to see her for a while as he is filming New Moon and Eclipse back to back.

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: