Britney Spears New Year's resolution I won't bite my nails in 2009

martes, 30 de diciembre de 2008 |

People across the globe are busy writing down their resolutions for 2009 - even Hollywood stars like Britney Spears!

Pop princess Britney has revealed that she aims to stop biting her fingernails! According to online music service Contact Music Spears hopes 2009 will be the year that she breaks her awful habit: “Next year I have to learn to stop biting my nails! I would love to stop worrying so much, because I dwell on things the whole time. I want to learn how to be happier in general and to not take things so seriously.” She's certainly had her fair share of nail biting traumas this year that she will be keep to forget.

Here’s hoping that she can keep up her resolution in the New Year – although it’s going to take some work: “In the end I always bite them down again. It's hard,” she admits. Pop stars are human after all.

Via bild.de

0 comentarios: