Forceful dad Adam Sandler

martes, 30 de diciembre de 2008 |

Adam Sandler forces his children to watch his movies.

The 'Bedtime Stories' actor confessed he makes his daughters Sadie, two, and newborn Sunny sit through his films whether they like it or not.

He said: "The new one is almost two months old and I will still force her to watch 'Bedtime Stories'. Don't worry, every Sandler has to sit and watch Daddy constantly."

The star recently revealed how pleased he was to make a film he "can't get yelled at for" due to the usually adult nature of his previous work.

He said: "I've always wanted to do a family movie sometime in my life and now I have kids it made sense to get it done.

"Kids end up seeing my movies anyway but some of the mothers get mad at me so I figured I'd make one that I can't get yelled at for.

"I would come home at night and I'd be able to look at my kids, talk to my wife and feel comfortable about everything I was doing."

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: