Lindsay Lohan hits back in dating spoof

martes, 14 de abril de 2009 |

Publicity-shy Lindsay Lohan has taken her split with Samantha Ronson public, posting a spoof 'singles' video advert in a fresh 'search for love'.

The self-titled 'crazy' actress hits out at Ronson in a thinly veiled attack, after hinting the Ronsons did indeed slap her with a restraining order.

Watch Lindsay's love message below

The 'sassy' redhead also harpoons talk that she's an off-the-wall broke alcoholic in the minute and half long clip posted on the Funny Or Die website.

Starting her ad she tells the camera: 'Hi, my Name is Lindsay and I am searching for love.

I'm recently single…I think, and I am looking for someone who I can spend the rest of my life with or at least the rest of my probation with.

A little bit about me…I'm an actress, a singer an entrepreneur and I single handily keep 90% of all gossip websites in business.'

She then addresses her fun-loving criminal reputation in a facetious quip telling: 'I would define my personality as creative, a bit of a night owl, a workaholic, a shopaholic and according to the State of California and alcoholic, as well as a threat to all security guards if they work in hotels.'

Hitting back at claims she was sponging off DJ Ronson, 31, she says: 'And to put all those rumours to rest I am not broke. I actually have over 400 dollars in the bank and 20,000 Marlboro miles which I am very proud of.'

Hinting she may be ready to go back to men after the end of the lesbian romance, she says: 'I am looking for a compatible mate who likes a night on the town as long as, he or she, is driving of course, likes ankle monitoring bracelets and doesn't have family members quick to issue restraining orders.

Swigging on a soft drink, the 22-year-old continues: 'The perfect mate loves long walks on the beach, car chases on the PCH, antiquing and passing out in Cadillac escapades.

So if you think you can handle a redhead with a little bit of sass and by that I mean a red head that's 'crazy', I mean don't pretend like you don't know me, we've all read about it.

Promising some fun in the bedroom, Lilo finishes up playing on her iPhone and telling: 'We'll crash a few parties, a car or two but at the end of the day I promise you I never lose my Google hits. Just my underwear.

You can reach me at 61-26-79 or you can find me on the cover of Us Weekly 'cos 'I'm so alone.' If you didn't want out attention Lindsay, you've certainly got it now!



Via metro.co.uk

0 comentarios: