LaBeouf’s injured hand may never heal completely

miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009 |

Hollywood actor Shia LaBeouf, who got his left hand injured in a car Accident last year, has revealed that his hand may never heal completely because he will only regain 80 percent functioning of the hand.

"I've had screws and plates put in," Us Weekly quoted him as telling Entertainment Weekly. "They put a screw in one of my knuckles. And they shaved a piece of bone off my hip and made a [bone for my] finger out of it,” he added.

LaBeouf, whose driving license suspended for a year after the horrific collision, revealed that he was on his third surgery. "That's coming up in a week or two [from April 2]. My middle finger is still crooked as a f---ing noodle, so they've gotta straighten it out and put a screw in it,” he said.

"I'll be able to make a fist again. There's a knuckle I'll never be able to move again, but that's probably the only permanent damage, other than the scarring,” he added.

0 comentarios: