Miley Cyrus not moving in with beau Gaston

jueves, 12 de marzo de 2009 |

In an interview to Detroit's "Mojo in the Morning" show on WKQI, the Hanna Montana star said she's not ready for a live-in relationship because loses a her temper easily.

"I get annoyed really easily," the New York Post quoted Cyrus as saying.
"I love him to death . . . but no . . . [Justin] is so smart, but just like, everything has to, like, go where it's supposed to go and if it doesn't, I get like really frustrated," she added.

Meanwhile, the 16-year-old actress has revealed that she is suffering from a heart condition, which isn't life threatening,In her new autobiography, 'Miles to Go', the Cyrus has written that she has tachycardia, which means that her heart rate exceeds the range of a normal resting heart rate.

"The type of tachycardia I have isn't dangerous. It won't hurt me, but it does bother me. There is never a time onstage when I'm not thinking about my heart," she said.

Via indiatimes.com

0 comentarios: