Robert Pattinson's murder worry

martes, 13 de enero de 2009 |

Millions of girls might love Edward Cullen like he is a real person but actor Robert Pattinson seems to think it's a bit strange.

The Twilight actor explained to Dose.ca: "If Edward was not a fictional character and you just met him in reality, you know, he's one of those guys who'd be like an axe murderer.

"He's ultra-polite and really formal all the time and like, 'Let me open the door! Let me carry the bags!'"

"Literally, you can just tell he'd freak out one day and shoot someone."

The 22-year-old isn't afraid to speak his mind and allegedly even told the author of Twilight Stephenie Meyer that she was wrong about Edward.

He explains: "(Stephenie) was saying that he was happier than I thought he was and he enjoyed certain aspects of his supernatural abilities, and I just thought he wouldn't at all.

"I was just thinking how much, if I was in his position, I'd just think 'Wow, I can jump really high. Great. But I have to kill people in return.'
"But you know, I can see where she was coming from. It's her creation at the end of the day."

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: