Robert Pattinson wishes he was James in Twilight

jueves, 15 de enero de 2009 |

Robert Pattinson has just admitted that his favourite character in Twilight is James.

He told mädchen.de: "James. That's the only other character I would have like to have played."

We think Robert is far too good looking to play evil James as Stephenie Meyer describes him as quite unremarkable and average-looking in her book.

Plus Cam Gigandet makes a brilliant James so it would be hard for Rob to beat him.

If Robert could have any superpower he would pick the ability to stop and start time.

He has some reservations though: "I don't really want many superpowers because once you have superpowers people will just say 'Hey can you use your superpowers for this.'

"It's like having money, once you have loads of money everyones like 'Can I borrow some money' it's like I don't want to give you any of my superpowers alright."

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: