Pink Struggles To Let Go Of Marital Home

martes, 21 de octubre de 2008 |

Pop punk Pink was forced to move out of her marital home when she split from husband Carey Hart, because the house contained too many memories for the star.

The So What singer parted ways with motocross racer Hart earlier this year (08) and she struggled to come to terms with the end of their relationship.
So she moved to the beach and decided to overcome her heartbreak by confronting one of her life-long fears - sharks.

But she soon found herself running back to her old house to relive the happy days of their marriage.

She says, "When my husband left I walked out of our house, shut the door and moved away. I couldn't live there any more.

"I bought a house on the beach and forced myself to go in the water every day - I've always had this total terror of sharks. I had to give myself a big challenge to focus on.

"Then a few months later I was in a recording studio across town. It was late, I had to be back in the studio early and it was a long drive to the beach. I thought I'd go to my old home, just to sleep. I turned up but I didn't actually have a key, so I crawled into the house through a dog flap. It felt so weird...

"Of course I didn't go to sleep. I went straight to the wedding-album photos and looked through them crying and sobbing. I was there for an hour, then I just jumped up and ran out. Haven't been back since."

Via contactmusic.com

0 comentarios: