Inside Ali Larter's Engagement Party

domingo, 19 de octubre de 2008 |

Ali Larter and her fiancé celebrated their engagement in style Saturday night with a party at L.A.'s Sunset Tower Hotel.

The Heroes star and actor Hayes MacArthur were joined by about 100 friends, who sipped drinks from a private bar and sat on comfortable leather couches inside the hotel or mingled by the pool and terrace area with its stunning views of the city.

In a toast to his "wife-to-be," MacArthur recalled how the couple met while wearing loin cloths on the set of the 2007 comedy Homo Erectus in Austin, Texas.

"In that moment I knew how much you meant to me, how much you care about everything you do and everyone in your life," he told Larter, 32.

After thanking his guests for their attendance, the party continued with music – including the songs "I Heard It Through the Grape Vine" and Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" – until the bar closed.

The couple have dated for five years and became engaged in December, but taking it slow may not have been Larter's idea.

"I told my boyfriend after three weeks that I wanted to marry him and that we could do it tomorrow," Larter, told Cosmopolitan last year. "I look forward to that time when I'm home with babies."

It will be the first marriage for both.

Via people.com

0 comentarios: