Mo and Kat lose out on Big Brother

miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2008 |

Mohamed and Kathreya were the two housemates evicted in last night's tear-filled 'Big Brother' live show.

They received the lowest number of votes from the public, with fans voting for who they wanted to stay in the house.

Twenty-four-year-old Mohamed was the first to go after 10pm followed by 30-year-old Kathreya near 11pm.

Both left the house in white dressing gowns after taking part in a task to imitate Mohamed.

Following his eviction Mohamed said: "I'm still shaking - I was not expecting that at all. I wish I had brought my comb out with me."

He backed Darnell to win.

Kathreya broke down when told she had to leave the house and asked the remaining contestants to "sing happy house for me".

She told host Davina McCall that she was surprised by the mixed reaction she received from the public on leaving the house.

She said: "I think I'm like English Marmite, sometimes you love me and sometimes you hate me.

Mikey is the bookies' favourite to win, but the odds have shortened on Rachel.

Via rte.ie

0 comentarios: