Halle Berry Spotted with Baby at Zoo, Sparks Wedding Rumors

lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2008 |

Halle Berry’s recent trip to a Los Angeles zoo with baby daughter Nahla Ariela has sent rumors swirling that she is engaged to boyfriend Gabriel Aubry. The actress was spotted with a diamond ring on her engagement ring finger as she held Nahla.

The first time mom spent Sunday afternoon at the zoo with her daughter and her mother as well as a security team. Aubry was nowhere in sight.

Berry, 42, and Aubry, 32, began dating on 2005. In September 2007, Berry announced she and Aubry were expecting their first child. The actress gave birth to Nahla on March 16.

Berry has been married twice to Baseball star David Justice and singer Eric Bennett. She has previously expressed her feelings on marriage saying she doesn’t want to ever marry again.

"I never want to be married again. I guess you could say I have bad taste in men. But I no longer feel the need to be someone's wife. I don't feel like I need to be validated by being in a marriage,” she said

Via transworldnews.com

0 comentarios: