Peaches Geldof: I like fashion but Pixie will be a style icon

viernes, 1 de agosto de 2008 |

Peaches Geldof has said that while she loves fashion, it’s her younger sister Pixie Geldof that will be a style icon.

Peaches told the News of the World recently: “I’m very interested in fashion. I love the way you can express yourself through your clothes. I’m quite schizophrenic with mine.

“I love vintage, I like some high street. Most of my dresses cost a tenner at markets.

“I like to mix everything up. My style is very girlie, sometimes goth romantic, sometimes very monochrome [but] Pixie is amazing - she has great style.

“When I lived at home we would occasionally disagree over borrowing each other’s stuff, but not any more.

“Our style is pretty different. I think I’m a lot safer. She’s very edgy and cool.

“She’s going to be a real style icon of the future.”

Pixie is said to have recently signed a £80,000 deal with New Look to design a limited fashion line while Peaches has worked with her favourite label, PPQ to design her own collection.

Via fametastic.co.uk

0 comentarios: