Parents upset with Katy Perry's lesbian hit

jueves, 21 de agosto de 2008 |

Popstar Katy Perry's religious parents are totally upset with her chart topping single I Kissed A Girl because they feel that it has shameful and disgusting lyrics, and promotes homosexuality. Mary and Keith Hudson have pronounced the hit sinful, and are praying for their 23-year-old daughter's salvation.

"We hate it, It promotes homosexuality - which the Bible clearly states is a sin - and it is shameful and disgusting, when it comes on I bow my head and pray," the Mirror quoted Mary Hudson as saying. Perry recently upset her dad Keith, who claims to be a healer guided by the Holy Spirit, when she jumped into the crowd, and kissed a lesbian fan.

"She is our daughter and we love her and can''t cut her out of our lives, but we strongly disagree with how she is conducting herself and she knows how disappointed we are," Mary Hudson said. "She changed when she went to LA and is going through a period of rebellion, She's told me, ''Oh Mum, I'm not going to turn into Amy Winehouse, but I pray all the time God will help her find salvation," she added.

Via oneindia.in

0 comentarios: