Janet Jackson creates own lingerie line

jueves, 21 de agosto de 2008 |

Pop star Janet Jackson is set to launch her own lingerie line, titled 'Pleasure Principle'. The 42 year old singer has teamed up with Australian designer Bruno Schiav to launch the range named after her 1987"s hit single.

The collection would feature Chantilly lace and satin along with rich colours like burgundy. It offers various bra styles (demi cups to full coverage), with sizes from 32A to 44G. "There's something for every woman, and that's very important to us," Usmagazine.com quoted the singer, as saying.

"I've always hated when lingerie is uncomfortable, so the fit and comfort was key. People have come to me with other ideas, but lingerie is a passion for me, and just like music and acting, I can't do it unless I put 100 percent into it," she added.

Via oneindia.in

0 comentarios: