Katie Jolie Price

domingo, 20 de julio de 2008 |

Jordan wants Angelina Jolie to play her in a film of her life.

The British model and TV star, real name Katie Price, thinks the stunning actress would be the perfect choice to portray her on the big screen.

She also has a specific leading man in mind to play husband Peter Andre.

Jordan said: "I do really want to do a film about my life. I'm thinking Angelina Jolie could be me and Keanu Reeves for Pete."

Despite enjoying the glamour of Los Angeles during a recent trip, Jordan - who raises three children with Pete, Junior, three, one-year-old Princess Tiaamii and Harvey, six - insists she would never want to quit the UK for the US.

The brunette beauty said: "Britain is my home and always will be. We have a holiday home in Los Angeles and one in Cyprus, but I would never want to quit the UK."

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: