How skinnier can Cheryl Cole possibly go?

viernes, 18 de julio de 2008 |

It was understandable when Girls Aloud babe Cheryl Cole went stick thin after hearing of husband Ashley's alleged affair earlier this year.

But it looks as though the 25 year-old has lost even more weight despite the pair rekindling their romance.

The Geordie songstress looked gaunt and thinner than ever before during a Girls Aloud gig at Sandown racecourse yesterday.

In a revealing gold dress, Cheryl's usually ample cleavage had all but dissappeared as her collarbone protruded for all to see.

And pictured next to curvy bandmate Kimberley Walsh, Cheryl looked like a small boy.

This comes weeks after the singer admitted in an interview she had body insecurities and 'hated her legs'.

She told the Daily Mail: "I don't like my legs. I haven't got much of them for a start. It's just the thing that I don't like so if I was dressing myself I'd probably cover them up."

That's exactly what she did later on at the racecourse gig yesterday, when the band dressed up in PVC outfits, Cheryl was the only one who wore leggings.

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: