Louise Redknapp expecting second child

viernes, 23 de mayo de 2008 |

The Clothes Show' presenter Louise Redknapp has announced that she is expecting her second child.

The 33-year-old television star said the news came as a shock because she had difficulty conceiving her first child due to a condition called endometriosis.

According to The Mirror, Redknapp said: "It was just absolute shock when I found out. It took me four years to have Charley and so this time, after just a month, it was very unexpected."

"We had talked about having another baby and we kind of expected the same problems as last time."

"When I did the pregnancy test, I nearly fell off the chair. The doctors don't know why it has been so much easier this time - it's just the luck of the draw I guess."

The television presenter is married to former football player and pundit Jamie Redknapp. The couple's son is three-years-of-age.

Via rte.ie

0 comentarios: