Barrowman and Gill Plan Surrogate Baby

lunes, 7 de enero de 2008 |

Gay actor John Barrowman is planning to have a baby with his partner Scott Gill using a celebrity surrogate mother.

The Doctor Who star claims a famous friend has offered to be impregnated by sperm samples from both men and carry the baby to term - and Barrowman insists he may take her up on the offer because he is desperate to be a father.

He says, "I think I would be a good dad. Scott and I have an incredible amount to offer a child. The side of me that is selfish would like to have a blood child. If we were doing that we'd have one then adopt one."

The 40-year-old will name the celebrity pal who may carry the couple's baby in his forthcoming autobiography.

He adds, "You'll find out who this famous person is who would have the baby. She has said if I wanted to, she would."

Via cinemablend.com

0 comentarios: