Tiffany Dupont claims she had sex with Tom Cruise and George Clooney

martes, 27 de noviembre de 2007 |

Actress Tiffany Dupont has allegedly claimed she had sex with Tom Cruise and George Clooney this year. Dupont, who is known for her role in ‘One Night with the King,’ sent and e-mail to Perez Hilton claiming she slept with both men to boost her career.

“I want to let you know a little secret that I don’t care to keep anymore. I actually slept with Tom Cruise and George Clooney. I had sex with both of them this past year,” says Dupont in her e-mail. “The way I did it was that I actually offered myself to them when I got a chance to meet them hoping that would boost my acting career.”

Cruise is happily married to actress Katie Holmes, and Clooney is currently dating Sarah Larson.

Dupont currently stars in the ABC TV series ‘Greek.’

Via transworldnews.com

0 comentarios: