Vanessa Hudgens obsessed with Angelina Jolie

miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009 |

Vanessa Hudgens is "in love" with Angelina Jolie.

The actress - who is dating her 'High School Musical' co-star Zac Efron - is obsessed with the 'Wanted' star and dreams of following in her footsteps.

She told Self magazine: "I'm in love with Angelina Jolie. Everything she does, I adore.

"I'd like to do an action film where I could kick someone's a*s. I want to be strong and empowered. I want to shock everybody."

The petite actress believes she has the physical attributes needed to take on the gruelling demands of action stunts and has the ability to "climb anything".

She said: "I have really strong legs. I inherited them from my dad, who has tree stumps for legs, basically. I've got big calves that look good. When I wear heels, it looks like I've worked out my legs a lot, which is why I love them. I also have a big, big big toe. I call it my goat toe. I can climb anything."

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: