Miley Cyrus Hacker Still At It

jueves, 2 de abril de 2009 |

One might think if the FBI caught a guy who hacked into Miley Cyrus' email account and sent out racy pictures of her, they'd arrest him, or at least keep track of his whereabouts.

One might think that, but one would be wrong: EOnline.com reports that Josh Holly, the 19-year-old who bragged about hacking into Miley's personal business, is a free man, although still a "person of interest." The FBI apparently has no idea where Holly is right now.

A judge ordered an investigation into evidence seized by the FBI from Holly's Tennessee home, and they're still looking into it.

"We're still working on it," Special Agent Scott Augenbaum told E! News. "He hasn't been arrested."

Holly recently bragged to Wired.com regarding how he's still spamming celebs' accounts on MySpace, and making around $110,000 at it. His victims include Chris Brown, Rihanna, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy and various others.

The schemer told Wired blog "Threat Level" that he sent mass emails from the celebrities' accounts, "telling fans that the band would call their phone and send them a ring tone if they clicked on a link and entered their details." He then made between $5 to $12 off each person.

"Once I go to court I can't say 'not guilty'. There's no way I can get out of this at all," he told Threat Level. "Not even O.J.'s lawyers or Michael Jackson's lawyers can get me out of this. To be blunt, I was an idiot and I didn't delete any of my [hard drives]. I never thought they would raid me. They're going to get full proof evidence of everything that I've said I've done."

Via okmagazine.com

0 comentarios: