Miley Cyrus talks heartbreak, heart condition

miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2009 |

Woe is Miley Cyrus. The Hannah Montana star has revealed her personal heart woes in her autobiography Miles to Go.

The 16-year-old has tachycardia, a condition in which a heart rate exceeds the range of the normal resting heart rate for a person her age.

"The type of tachycardia I have isn't dangerous," Cyrus writes in her book. "It won't hurt me, but it does bother me. There is never a time onstage when I'm not thinking about my heart."

Whew. Now that we know Miley's condition isn't life-threatening, how about her heartache after splitting with Nick Jonas?

An entire chapter titled "Prince Charming" is dedicated to the unnamed Jonas brother, for whom she penned the song "7 Things I Hate About You."

"I was angry when I wrote '7 Things,'" she reveals. "I wanted to punish him, to get back at him for hurting me. It starts with a list of what I 'hate.' But I'm not a hater. My heart knew from the start that it was going to turn into a love song. Why does he get a love song? Because I don't hate him."

Via zap2it.com

0 comentarios: