Miley Cyrus says bullies made school a hellish experience

jueves, 5 de marzo de 2009 |

Singer and actress Miley Cyrus was so bullied at school that a sandwich she clung on to became "pretty much my best friend".

A multi-millionaire TV, music and film star, she said her school days were friendless, lonely and miserable - leaving her in constant fear of physical abuse.

In her book Miley Cyrus: Miles To Go, the Hannah Montana star talks about the sad memories from her Tennessee high school days.

"The girls took it beyond the normal bullying. These were big, tough girls," she wrote.

"I was scrawny and short. They were fully capable of doing me bodily harm."

One on occasion she was locked in a bathroom by her tormentors and challenged to a fight by "The Anti-Miley Club".

"It seemed like Operation Make Miley Miserable was escalating to a new level. More like Operation Take Miley Down," she said.

"Three girls strutted up and stood towering over me.

"My stomach churned.

"I clutched my grilled cheese sandwich like it was the hand of my best friend. It pretty much was my best friend those days.

"They started cussing me and telling me to get up. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't take it any more. I wasn't chicken.

"What could they do to me? I was surrounded by people. I stood up, still a foot shorter then they were, and said: 'What's your problem? What did I ever do to you?'."

The 16-year-old star also wrote of splitting up with Jonas Brothers' star Nick:

"Deep down I know we weren't being our best selves."

She now dates Justin Gaston.

Via news.com.au

0 comentarios: