Fred Durst no fan of discretion, still talking about old Spears' tryst

viernes, 20 de marzo de 2009 |

Rocker Fred Durst is the "kiss and tell" type.

The leadman is still revisiting an old alleged tryst with (at the time) 21-year old Britney Spears, a claim she brushes off as his infatuation, not hers, according to People.com.

Durst, who has already publicly hashed over the brief 2003 romance with Britney Spears is once again speaking out about the moment and saying they were "indeed a couple."

"It just became a fiasco of madness," Durst, 38, tells MTV News."[But] I always stay true to my heart and true to everything I did and my intentions, and I am in no way a liar."

Ground zero for the alleged short-term love affair was the 2003 American Music Awards in Los Angeles.

Durst went public, confessing on the radio with Howard Stern and even posted his feelings on his band's Web site at the time that he had "never felt this way."

At that time, Spears ignored Durst's remarks.

Spears played off the Durst ardor. "I think him for me, but not me for him," she told the British version of Glamour magazine. "He's said some pretty amazing things about me. But, um, I think he leaped in too deep, too quick."

Now revisiting the old news, People.com reports that Durst is talking once again and says "he's still a bit confused about how everything unraveled but describes it as an episode of her bizarre behavior."

"I look back on it as very interesting [in terms of] how things have been sort of unraveling for her since," he tells People.com. "[But] it is what it is. I can sleep at night knowing I made decisions that I wanted to make. [Still] I'm a supporter. I was then, I guess I am now."

"I just guess at the time it was taboo for a guy like me to be associated with a gal like her," he adds.

Via monstersandcritics.com

0 comentarios: