Emotional Miley Cyrus

sábado, 7 de marzo de 2009 |

Miley Cyrus cries at "absolutely everything".

The 16-year-old star is struggling to control her emotions and even shed tears when she watched her latest movie 'Bolt', an animation about a TV star dog who struggles to come to terms with his everyday life.

Miley said: "I cry at absolutely everything. Sometimes I cry uncontrollably if it's really sad. I cried during 'Bolt' - and I knew what was going to happen. I still worried about it and cried in the sad bit. I couldn't stop myself."

This is not the first time the 'Hannah Montana' star has discussed her rollercoaster emotions.

She recently admitted being "lonely and miserable" at school in Tennessee because she was picked on by some of her fellow students.

Writing in her new book 'Miley Cyrus: Miles To Go', she revealed: "The girls took it beyond normal bullying. These were big, tough girls. I was scrawny and short. They were fully capable of doing me bodily harm."

Miley claims her tormentors once locked her in the bathroom and also started a group called 'The Anti-Miley Cyrus Club'.

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: