Robert Pattinson's shrinking body

miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2009 |

Robert Pattinson lost so much weight when he was training for Twilight that Catherine Hardwicke ordered him to eat more.

Rob told Entertainment Weekly: "I used to go to the gym for about five hours a day but then I started losing so such weight. My head started to look really huge in comparison to the rest of my body.

"(Director Catherine Hardwicke) came up to me and said, 'What are you doing to yourself?'

"(To gain weight) I literally stopped exercising. Eating a cheeseburger after two-and-a-half months of doing that - it tasted like ambrosia."

We better hope that Rob has learnt his lesson and won't be pushing himself so hard when he prepares for New Moon.

We don't want him to injury himself or become fitness obsessed.

After all, we love Rob just the way he is.

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: