Lily Allen goes all Google-eyed on the booze

viernes, 6 de febrero de 2009 |

Singer Lily Allen once 'Googled herself' to find out how she got home from a night out after she passed out drunk.

The 23-year-old, who has a reputation for wild partying, is currently number one in the UK singles chart with her single The Fear.

She said: "I don't remember what happened. I woke up the next day and there was a party at my house."

She added: "Mark Ronson, Alan Carr and Jonathan Ross had been there because Alfie [Lily's brother] had brought them back.

"But I'd passed out in bed and saw my Glamour award on the floor and thought, 'How did I get home? I Googled myself."

Lily won the Editors Special Award at the bash last year before passing out and the incident shocked her into cutting back on alcohol.

Since then the Smile star's lovelife has been the subject of numerous headlines.

Recently she was linked with art tycoon Jay Joplin, who is over 20 years older than her.

She has also admitted she tends to go for older men. But saying she wants to 'shag' 86-year-old artist Lucian Freud is surely pushing it too far, even for Lily!

Via metro.co.uk

0 comentarios: