Robert Pattinson's kiss and tell

viernes, 16 de enero de 2009 |

Little Ashes star Robert Pattinson isn't scared of kiss and tells coming out about him.

Robert jokes that he would kill anyone who did decide to sell a story on him.

He told OK magazine: "I'd kill them! Actually I don't think I've had anything interesting enough to warrant a kiss and tell.

"Although I've been surprised with some acquaintances - they've been saying little things that you hear through the grapevine and you suddenly realise what someone's really like."

Robert doesn't have lots of showbiz friends so knows that he can trust them.

He added: "I've had a very close-knit group of friends for a really long time and I know that none of them would ever do anything like that."

Rob doesn't seem to rate himself very highly. When the magazine asked about his ex girlfriends he replied: "I don't think they'd even remember who I am."

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: