Lily Allen's older love

viernes, 2 de enero de 2009 |

Lily Allen has been seen kissing an older man on holiday.

'The Fear' singer was pictured canoodling with the unnamed grey-haired male on a yacht off the coast of St. Barts as they enjoyed a day at sea together.

Holding hands and kissing, the couple appeared inseparable as they relaxed happily on the boat.

A fellow holiday maker said: "They couldn't keep their hands off one another and Lily was constantly going up to him for a kiss. At one point they were lying down and she had her legs wrapped over him."

The 23-year-old star has dated several older men in the past.

She had an on-off romance with Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons, 38, last year, and has previously had a three-year relationship with music executive Seb Chew, who is in his 30s.

Lily - who recently revealed she had been spending nights at an unnamed man's house - has complained she struggles to find anything in common with people her own age.

She said: "If I meet someone who is not part of the showbiz industry, I think, 'Should I sleep with this person? Are they going to be straight on the phone to the press?'

"I guess that's why famous people go out with famous people, but there aren't really any that I fancy. I think I like much older men.

"My mates are in a totally different place. They are still all into going out and dancing and taking drugs. I hang out with much older people, I go for dinners at posh places and talk about art. I'm meeting more interesting people who tax my brain."

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: