Robert Pattinson doesn't want to die

domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2008 |

Robert Pattinson discovered that he had a fear of dying whilst he was playing Edward Cullen in the movie Twilight.

He probably wasn't the first actor to re-evaluate things after playing a vampire.

Nicholas Cage, Gary Oldman, Keifer Sutherland, and Brad Pitt have all played vampires in the past and have gone on to do bigger and better things.

Robert can expect a whole host of casting directors to contact him now and beg him to be in their movies.

He will be able to pick the projects he wants to do and reject those that don't interest him.

Robert recently told the Daily Record about his death fear: "Maybe I'm just paranoid.

"I get scared in the back of cabs now, I think I'm going to die in a cab, I get scared when I'm driving, I think I'm going to die when I'm driving, and I think I'm in a cab when I'm driving which is very unfortunate, and I'll say, "Hey can we pull over and get some cash," and then I realise I'm driving. I did that last night - it's very worrying.

"And it's not because of a bender."

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: