mma Watson: I’d get naked on film if the role needed it

lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2008 |

Emma Watson has revealed she’ll happily shed her image as a child actress - and shed her clothes if the right role comes along.

Her Harry Potter co-star Daniel Radcliffe caused controversy last year when he signed up for West End (and later Broadway) show Equus, which involved him stripping naked on stage - but Emma has now said she would get nude too - if the role needed it.

She explained: “For [acclaimed director] Bernardo Bertolucci [yes, I would but] it … depends.

“I’m not getting my kit off any time soon, but it is part of my job.”

But at 18, she doesn’t expect to be asked to make the decision just yet: “I’m at a strange age. I’m not a woman yet, but I’m not a girl any more. The [film companies] say: ‘Oh, in a couple of years you’ll be perfect for this.’

“I’ll be like, yeah, but I want to be studying English [at university] then, so it’s going to be quite tough to choose between the two.”

Via fametastic.co.uk

0 comentarios: