Lindsay Lohan May Have a Half-Sister

sábado, 27 de diciembre de 2008 |

In a blog entry, Lindsay Lohan claims her father had an affair

Actress Lindsay Lohan wrote in her MySpace blog that she may have a new half-sister, reported the Los Angeles Times. The actress wrote in a post named “Random Thoughts,” My father just let my family and me know, amongst other things that he had another child after my little sister Aliana. Or maybe he had it before Alana?? Either way, he cheated on my mother and that really sucks.”

The girl Lindsay claims is her half-sister is 13-year-old Ashley Kaufmann. While Michael Lohan has admitted to having a brief affair with the girl’s 44-year-old massage therapist mother, Kristi Kaufmann, during a separation from Dina Lohan in 1995, he will not admit to being her father. He also accused Samantha Ronson of writing Lindsay’s blog entry, saying there’s a “99 percent chance” Lindsay did not pen the blog. According to TV Guide, Michael Lohan stated, “Sam wants to create turmoil so Lindsay has reason not to come back to New York…My God. I pray for her.”

Meanwhile, Lindsay writes, “I think that people go through a lot in life., and the things that we go through, whatever they may be, simply just make us stronger in the long run.”

Via thecelebritycafe.com

0 comentarios: