Facebook locks out Lindsay Lohan from her account

miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2008 |

FACEBOOK has lost a fan - and a powerful one at that - after Lindsay Lohan was locked out of her own account today.

The 22-year-old told her MySpace fans of her frustrations after her Facebook account had been disabled.

She posted on her MySpace page this blog: "Okay, so I love MySpace, because it is secure, and the people at myspace don't disable your account because they think that you are a fake you.

"Having said that brings me to the subject of my blog ... Facebook allows a lot of posers, I thought maybe they would figure out that the posers of me, (and I am sure others on Facebook) were in fact posers by looking into their accounts, or sending emails to the people that they believed to be "posers" which ask questions. what those questions may be ... I don't know.

Via news.com.au

0 comentarios: