Katie Price: our marriage is fine & we’re trying for a baby next year

martes, 4 de noviembre de 2008 |

In her ongoing attempts to dismiss rumours of marriage problems, Katie Price has said she and husband Peter Andre will try for another baby next year.

She told OK magazine: “Ideally I want to have another three kids biologically and then adopt.

“If something happened and there was a child who needed a home before that, then I’d do it.

“All I know is that I haven’t finished yet when it comes to having kids.

“I want to focus on training for the [London] marathon so I don’t want to get pregnant again just yet.

“Hopefully I will get pregnant next year as we are going to start trying. But certainly not this year. No chance.”

The glamour model, known professionally as Jordan, flew out to Los Angeles to be with Peter over the weekend and arrived back in London yesterday.

As well as training for the marathon, Katie also wants to try out for the UK’s 2012 Olympic dressage team.

Via fametastic.co.uk

0 comentarios: