Jennifer Aniston: 'I Will Have Babies'

miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2008 |

Jennifer Aniston is convinced she will become a mother very soon.

The Friends star set the record straight about her maternal needs and the rumours surrounding her reputation as a sad singleton in her most candid interview yet.

Jen told US Vogue, “I've said it so many times: I'm going to have children. I just know it.”

And as for people feeling sorry for her, Jen is adamant that it really isn't necessary.

“This whole 'Poor lonely Jen' thing, this idea that I'm so unlucky in love? I actually feel I've been unbelievably lucky in love,” she insists.

Jen and her on-again boyfriend John Mayer were recently rumoured to be trying for a baby but her rep has since denied the claims.

Via entertainmentwise.com

0 comentarios: