Five brand new Britney Spears songs previewed online

viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2008 |

Six songs from Britney Spears' forthcoming album 'Circus' have been posted online, several weeks before the album is due to hit shelves.

The tracks, which include the album's lead single 'Womanizer', were uploaded to 103.5 KTU's website, appearing in the form of a six-song mix featuring partial versions of each track.

The songs include 'Circus', 'Out From Under', 'If U Seek Amy', 'Unusual You' and 'Kill the Lights', which appears to refer to her relationship with paparazzo Adnan Ghalib, with the lyrics "Mr. Photographer, I think I'm ready for my close up/ Tonight, make sure you catch me from my good side".

'Circus' is Spears' sixth album and is set to be released on December 2, which also happens to be her 27th birthday.

Via nme.com

0 comentarios: