Fergie's weighty role

miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2008 |

Fergie has gained 13lbs for her role in musical movie 'Nine'.

The Black Eyed Peas singer - who stars alongside Nicole Kidman in the upcoming film - indulged in calorific treats to put on weight for her role as prostitute Saraghina.

She said: "I've actually gained 10lbs! No, really - for the film, 'Nine'. Actually, 13 to be exact. I ate everything! Fish and chips. Everything fried - things I don't normally eat."

However, Fergie revealed she is desperate to lose the weight before she weds fiance Josh Duhamel.

She said: "I have to give the bad food up now! So, yeah - I'm in that phase! Back to diet designs - my food delivery service!

"You can do creative things with food though. You know, turkey isn't fattening - you can do that. A little bit of gravy. Or have a nice big salad!"

Despite her rigid diet plan, there is one thing the 33-year-old star is finding it hard to resist.

She added to Usmagazine.com: "I like a good pumpkin pie - that's my favourite - with homemade whipped cream. Whipped cream from scratch. I'll eat it for breakfast, always."

Via chinadaily.com.cn

0 comentarios: