Daniel Radcliffe writes raunchy letters to 'Equus' co-star

miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2008 |

Daniel Radcliffe, who became a household name as 'Harry Potter', has grown up substantially since those early days of wizardry. This has been evidenced in his role as an, at times entirely naked, horse-obsessed stable boy for the Broadway production 'Equus'.

To turn the heat up a notch, the young star has revealed he gave his 31-year-old co-star Lorenzo Pisonia series of steamy notes on the show's opening night.

Daniel said: "We're getting on very well indeed. I've written some really, really deeply sexual things on some of the cards I've given him for opening night. But just to wind him up, you know." The 19-year-old star added he is in awe of Lorenzo, terming him "cool" and "gorgeous" before claiming he would even consider marrying him if he was gay. He said: "He's great. He's a truly remarkable man. If I was gay or a female I'd just want to marry him. He's gorgeous, and he's a really cool bloke as well."

Daniel also revealed he has received a series of strange presents from his fans including masks and plastic limbs, and is determined to convince one obsessed girl not to get his autograph tattooed on her arm. He is quoted by Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "This girl called Anna, she said, 'Could you sign my wrist please?' And I said, 'Fine.' And she said, 'Because I'm thinking of getting it tattooed.' "Anna, I really urge you not to get the tattoo. I'm very flattered and it's been lovely to meet you, and I'm sure I will again, but I wouldn't advise a tattoo."


After showing himself in the buff onstage for the production of 'Equus', the young star's next naked appearance will be in a scene of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'. He said: "At first I thought I had pants on. Apparently not!"

Daniel says he isn't too worried about people seeing him naked on the big screen. He said: "It's all old hat now, really!"

Via welt.de

0 comentarios: