Selena Gomez Denies Song Is About Miley Cyrus, Nick Jonas Love Triangle

lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2008 |

Selena Gomez is keen to make it clear that new song I’m Sorry is most definitely not about rumoured Jonas Brothers beau Nick Jonas.

The Wizards of Waverly Place star sings about liking a guy who can't get over his ex in the new tune.

Nick used to date Selena's fellow Disney poppet, Miley Cyrus.

"It's definitely not about Nick Jonas. It's about someone back home in Texas," she tells People.

Selena is frustrated by the gossip linking her to Nick, who she maintains is just a pal.

"When I read it, I was like, 'Oh no, this gossip has to go away!' I haven't known the Jonas Brothers for that long, but I've gotten really close with all of them," she adds.

Via entertainmentwise.com

0 comentarios: