Heather Mills: 'I'm Ready to Start Dating'

sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2008 |

Heather Mills wants to find herself a boyfriend.

The former glamor model -- who recently finalized her divorce from Sir Paul McCartney -- insists she has been single for the past two years, despite claiming she has "lots of men" hitting on her.

Heather tells Britain's Daily Mail in a new interview, "Am I happy? Well, I'm getting there and I hope to be one day very soon.

"I've been single for two-and-a-half years now, so yeah, I'm ready to start dating again. Do I have lots of men hitting on me? Always! It's very flattering. I'm not looking for any particular type of man, I don't have an ideal.

"I'm open to different types of people and I'm now in a position to feel ready to move on and build a new relationship."

Via showbizspy.com

0 comentarios: