Chantelle Houghton: My Fake Big Brother marriage

jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2008 |

Celebrity Big Brother babe Chantelle Houghton says ex-husband Preston never wanted to marry her.

The Ordinary Boys frontman, 25, was even pulling silly faces at her on their wedding day.

Chantelle, 25, tells Piers Morgan in his show The Dark Side Of Fame: “A month after we were married Preston told me: ‘I knew I didn’t want to marry you on our wedding day’.

It was weird on the day. He was pulling silly faces when we took our vows. “He took the pee. I tried to keep a straight face but I thought he was being weird.

“I thought: ‘You shouldn’t be doing this... you should be looking into each others’ eyes on your wedding day’. I wondered what was going on. But I just went along with it.

“After he told me that he never wanted to marry me, we did interviews where we told everyone how happy we were. I lied about being happy.”

Chantelle, who claims the end of the 10-month marriage caused her to binge on booze and food, sobs: “I feel bad for my mum. I’m her only daughter and I wanted her to be proud of me.”

Chantelle and Preston’s divorce was finalised back in January this year. TV interviewer Piers, 43, says: “I am shocked.

“This is every bride’s nightmare being told your husband never wanted to marry you in the first place.”

The show airs on Monday, October 27, on BBC1 at 10.35pm.

Via dailystar.co.uk

0 comentarios: