Nicole breaks down over Rex's behaviour

lunes, 18 de agosto de 2008 |

Nicole breaks down over Rex's behaviour

Despite a party to celebrate winning the latest task, Nicole found living in the 'Big Brother' house to be too much last night.

Channel 4's website reports that after leaving the Diary Room her cheeks were tear-stained and her eyes bloodshot.

She went to the garden, telling boyfriend and head of house Rex that she was fine.

In the garden, Nicole opened up to Kathreya.

She said: "I'm just known as Rex's girlfriend and that's it. Everyone else is in the same position here except me and people don't really want to know me. It's really hard. I feel left out all the time."

Kathreya replied: "Earlier you looked like you were enjoying the conversation."

Nicole then explained fully the reason for her upset: "I do everything for him. I stand by him and he obviously doesn't appreciate it."

Earlier, Rex was asked by Big Brother why he had chosen Nicole and Sara's chewed bubblegum mosaic of him as the best in the latest task.

He said: "Well, secretly before, they both bribed me with sexual favours, so that was what swung it for me."

Nicole was unimpressed with the comment and Sara also did not reply.

Via rte.ie

0 comentarios: