Alex Pettyfer confesses to having a fling with Julia Roberts' niece

lunes, 25 de agosto de 2008 |

Hollywood actor Alex Pettyfer has confessed that he had a fling with Julia Robert's niece Emma Roberts while filming 'Wild Child'.

Although the two are not together anymore, Pettyfer has revealed that he is still on good terms with Emma, with whom he shared onscreen kisses.

"I don't know how to say it, she's a lovely, lovely girl, we had a spell of something that is over now, but we're on good terms," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.

"She's beautiful, she's great; we're really good friends," he added.

The actor had got Roberts' name tattooed on his wrist while the two were dating.

"I'm going to get asked about this, aren't I? I though it was just between me and her," the actor said when asked about the tattoo.

0 comentarios: