Selma Blair inundated with gay love offers

jueves, 17 de julio de 2008 |

Hollywood actress Selma Blair is regularly propositioned by lesbians because of her three on screen girl on girl love scenes.

The 36-year-old, who split from her husband Ahmet Zappa in 2006, gained a massive gay following after locking lips with Sarah Michelle Gellar in 1999's Cruel Intentions.

She subsequently went on to film lesbian kissing scenes for last year's (07) Feast of Love and for upcoming movie Driving Lessons.

And Blair is convinced that many women often confuse her for a real life lesbian, according to the New York Daily News.

She says, "I have done three girl-on-girl kisses on-screen. And, yet, I've never done any (lesbian experimentation) in my real life.

"When lesbian friends tell me they're in love with me after our friendship has been cemented, it always shocks me."

Via contactmusic.com

0 comentarios: