Maysoon Shaladi walks out of the Big Brother house

jueves, 31 de julio de 2008 |

Maysoon Shaladi has stunned her fellow housemates by walking out of Big Brother after only a month on the show.

The model entered the house in Week 4 with Sara Folino and Belinda Harris-Reid but decided yesterday that she’d had enough.

‘I'm happy with the month I did,’ she told Sara, Rachel Rice and Kathreya Kasisopa. ‘I don't want to force it.’

Maysoon, 28, made her decision after housemates learnt they had failed the Cops and Robbers task and would be living on basic rations next week.

‘I’ve so enjoyed my time here. I just feel like it is time for me to go now. I’m not sad about it,’ she explained

Maysoon was one of the 9 housemates up for eviction this week. Those who voted for her will be able to claim back their money.

Via nowmagazine.co.uk

0 comentarios: