Sylvia and Mohamed face Big Brother eviction

miércoles, 25 de junio de 2008 |

It was nomination results time again in the Big Brother house, with housemates discovering that Mohamed Mohamed and Sylvia Barrie would be up for eviction in this Friday's public vote.

Sylvia's eyes rolled upwards as her name was read out and Mohamed jumped to his feet to get a hug from chef Rex Newmark.

"I couldn't feel better" he said. "I get to feel it now - now I know how Mario felt last week."

"No one hugs me" said Sylvia. "No one who nominated me is getting to hug me"

Meanwhile the other housemates were surprised by the nominees.

"That has shocked me, one million per cent. Both people" said Dennis McHugh, Sylvia's best friend in the house.

Later though, the two up for nomination had a heart to heart in the garden

"How you feeling?" Mohamed asked his fellow potential-evictee. "I'm okay" Sylvia replied quietly.

"Don't worry about it. You'll be fine" Mohamed told her. "It's just a game we're playing."

"Okay" she said. "Don't you worry about it either. Thank you babes."

Via myparkmag.co.uk

0 comentarios: